Monday, September 7, 2009

My name/ Kari Lee Kadrmas

Childhood ambition/ I'm going to be a Rockstar!

Proudest moment/ when I walked and they (medical personal) weren't sure if I'd ever be able to again

Fondest Memory/ I have one particular fond memory that came with my proudest moment-two of my aunts came to the hospital that morning with pom-poms and proceeded to sing every song they could think of with the word "walk" in. (ex. Walk This Way, I Would Walk 600 Miles.) After I did walk my Mom ordered pizza for the entire floor and got some root beer and ice cream for Rootbeer floats. (Our Pizza and Beer Celebration)


Biggest challenge/ Life

Alarm clock/ Snooze Button!

Perfect Day/ That's a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.


Indulgence/ Music, Coffee. and Chocolate

Favorite movie/ Alot, but the first one that comes to mind os The Princess Bride

Soundtrack/ A little Something Corporate, a hint of Avril Lavigne, some Green Day, A lot of Jack's Mannequin, a bit of Paramore and Relient K, , fold in a bunch of stuff you've probably never heard of, topped with classic movie Disney songs and a sprinkle of Kate Nash

Inspirations/ the little things in Life that make me happy, music and the stars

My life is/ an adventure thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment